Monday, March 24, 2014

Serena Manzi

Section/Position: Drumline

Major: English and an IMJR for Equine Assisted Social Work and stuff ya feel?

Hometown: Enfield, CT

Favorite Candy: Gummy Bears

Fun Fact: I get to pet ponies for a living after college and how is that not fun? That’s it, there is nothing else to my future. Just pony petting. Such fun.

Serena's UConn and/or UCMB experience:

Right before my first summer drum camp, I was so nervous that I thought I was going to melt into a puddle of Serena right there in 102. It surely did not help that Chris Horvat’s face was twenty feet tall on the projector screen in the middle of the room. Spoiler alert: I survived and realized joining the UCMB was one of the greatest decisions I had ever made, and that Chris’ head is not nearly that large in person. I am now a proud member of the UConn cymbal line and I am also an admin for the UCMB tumblr. I can’t wait to bug my family all summer about being excited for next season, it’s a great pastime! 10/10 do recommend. Only 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment